The following are items of general interest to the members of Council 13467.
Currently Scheduled Council EventsNote: see the Annual Council Calendar for more events.
- CHRP at SJA immediately following 5pm mass.
- Degree exemplifications, 1st - 3rd on Oct. 30 at SJA. 4th degree on Oct 30 at Ascension church
- Serving dinner for Special Olympians
- Veterans Dinner
- Adult Christmas Social
Awards, Degrees and PresentationsIt is with great pleasure that St. John the Apostle (SJA) Council 13467 welcomes Paul Linberg as its September Knight of the Month.
GK Shawn Hutchings presents Paul Linberg with the "Knight of the Month" for September.
The council received the following communications this month.
- Grand Knight acknowledged a thank you letter from Catholic Charities of SEVA for coats
- Thank you for Knights support of CRHP/WELCOME weekends - from Deacon Mac
- Thank you from Daniel Peterson - He, Anthony Criscuolo, Evan & Ian Dooley supported the coat and food give away from Beach Bucket at the Oceanfront to the Atlantis Neighborhood and working poor of the Oceanfront.
- Email from State Deputy asking all Councils to donate CouncilThis was discussed at a previous meeting and approved in accordance with the current by-laws. $1 per Knight to the Father Bader Scholarship Prgorm which is in desperate need of funds. Or whatever Council can support.
- Winter Coat drive - Connect with Wish (Wendy Adams) - First Case Delivered